Birth Doula Services
Dream Doula Services recognizes that each family’s personality, needs and wishes are unique and looks forward to using the combination of knowledge, experience and compassion to partner with you on your childbirth journey.
Birth Doula Luxury Services include:
- Complimentary initial meeting
- One to two Prenatal visits to establish a friendly relationship and become aware of your birth preferences
- Assistance with creating a Birth Plan
- Unlimited Phone, Text, and Email Support through pregnancy and early postpartum
- On-Call 24 Hours a Day
- Continuous Unbiased Labor, Delivery, and immediate Postpartum Support
- Massage and other alternative pain relief measures during labor
- A birth ball available for your use during labor
- Initial Breastfeeding Assistance
- Postpartum Visit
- Back-up Doula Support
- Referrals for additional assistance as needed
Childbirth Education Classes
Dream Doula Services offers a One Day Preparation for Childbirth Class held at the Colts Neck location of A Woman’s Place!
This small group interactive course is designed to provide the birthing couple with an understanding of the physical and emotional changes which may be experienced during labor, delivery and postpartum.
Couples are provided with evidence-based, up-to-date, and comprehensive information about childbirth and safe healthy birth practices; while enjoying learning about coping techniques for labor and delivery through informative videos and hands on activities.
- Signs of Labor
- Calling Your Healthcare Provider
- What to Expect at the Hospital
- Stages of Labor
- Understanding Contractions
- Comfort Measures
- Breathing and Relaxing
- Labor Support
- Birth Planning
While promoting the role of the birth partner Dream Doula Services will help you plan for birth by discussing the variety of situations and outcomes that occur in labor and birth.
“It is my sincere desire to alleviate fear and help couples envision a positive birth by instilling confidence in the birth process, the care providers, and the woman’s ability to birth her baby.” Suzanne Kelly